Growing urban populations, emerging technologies and evolving customer needs are placing increased pressures and expectations on transport systems. This includes the need to create seamless transport networks that can respond to new challenges.
UITPANZ’s Master Class on Integrated Transport Planning will focus on how to develop coordinated, multi-modal integrated transport networks.
Join us as we explore best practice in the field of transport planning, and hear from leading experts about case studies from across Australia and New Zealand.
The Master Class will commence with keynote speakers, focussing on best practice in the area of transport planning. This will be followed by a series of detailed presentations on a range of topics relating to transport planning.
This Master Class is proudly sponsored by MRCagney.
**Early Bird rates end 19 February 2018**
EARLY BIRD UITP member organisations: $385 (ex. GST)
EARLY BIRD non-member organisations: $470 (ex. GST)
UITP member organisations: $450 (ex. GST)
Non-member organisations: $550 (ex. GST)
Registration closes Friday 30 March 2018
Master Class objectives
- Share best practice, both internationally and locally, in the area of integrated transport planning
- Examine different aspects of transport planning, including modal integration, city shaping and place making, 30 minute cities and customer-focussed planning
- Highlight case studies across Australia and New Zealand
- Provide a forum for exchange between government authorities, operators, suppliers and industry
- Develop industry networks and contacts
Who should attend?
- Federal, state and local government representatives
- Public transport operators, consultancies and suppliers
- Practitioners involved in transport or urban planning
Event and membership enquiries
Charlie Wayment, A/Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs and Advocacy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of speakers will be announced in the coming weeks, including senior officers and managers from authorities, operators and suppliers across Australia and New Zealand.
Speakers announced to date include:
- Ross Savedge, Principal Public Transport Planner, MRCagney
- Steve Burgess, Principal Consultant, MRCagney
- Tim Lecky, Consultant, MRCagney
- Further speakers to be announced shortly
Subscribe to our Daily News for further speaker announcements.
Please follow the link below to register:
Delegates will receive a Delegate Pack after registering with further logistical information, including a schedule for the day.
For any queries please contact Charlie Wayment, A/Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs and Advocacy, email@example.com.