Past Summits, Conferences, Forums and Seminars
- 5th Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, August 2016)
UITPANZ and TTF jointly delivered the fifth annual ATS the theme of which was innovation and technological disruption.
- Public Transport Fundamentals (Brisbane, March 2016)
The UITP (International Headquarters) held its first training program in Australia on the basics of public transport systems.
- 2nd Young Tranport Professionals Seminar (Sydney, October 2015)
This dynamic seminar explored the big issues facing public transport in the 21st century. Delegates also attended a technical tour of the Syndey Metro Northwest construction works.
- 4th Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, July 2015)
For the fourth year running, the UITPANZ teamed up with TTF to deliver the ATS, the theme of which was Public Transport - Maintaining the Momentum.
- 3rd Annual Performance Conference (Brisbane, October 2014)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Universal Improvement Company to deliver the 3rd Annual Performance Conference in October 2014.
- 3rd Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, September 2014)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Tourism and Transport Forum (TTF) to deliver the 3rd Australian Transport Summit in Melbourne. The Summit heard from range of Australian and international experts.
- UITPANZ Young Transport Professionals Seminar (Brisbane, April 2014)
The mobility needs of young people are diverse and require a range of policy options to be considered as part of a comprehensive approach to transport and mobility planning. This seminar of over 75 participants explored the topic of meeting the mobility needs of young people in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2nd Australian Transport Summit (Melbourne, September 2013)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Tourism and Transport Forum (TTF) to deliver the 2nd Australian Transport Summit in Melbourne. The theme of the Summit was the role of public transport in unlocking the potential of our cities.
- UITPANZ Integrated Transport Planning Forum (Adelaide, August 2013)
This Forum explored the topic of achieving integrated land use and transport planning through a series of speaker and expert panels.
- 2nd Annual Performance Conference (Sydney, June 2013)
The UITPANZ partnered again with the Universal Improvement Company to deliver the 2nd Annual Performance Conference in June 2013.
- 12th UITP Asia-Pacific Assembly and Rapid Transit Symposium (Perth, 14 – 16 November 2012)
Over 200 delegates from 12 countries heard from an excellent line up of eminent local and international speakers exploring the key issues around the planning, delivery and operation of rapid transit systems. There were also technical tours of rapid transit projects and initiatives in Perth.
- Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, July 2012)