- 3rd Young Tranport Professionals Seminar (Melbourne, June 2017)
The third Young Transport Professionals seminar explored the future of mobility, exploring big ideas and questions in 21st century mobility.
- Funding Master Class (Sydney, May 2017)
This session explored securing adequate and sustainable public transport funding.
- Public Transport Disruption Master Class (Melbourne, December 2016)
This session explored managing change and ensuring service continuity during the rollout of major transport projects.
- 5th Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, August 2016)
UITPANZ and TTF jointly delivered the fifth annual ATS the theme of which was innovation and technological disruption.
- Marketing Master Class (Auckland, June 2016)
Similiar to the Marketing and Branding Master Class, this session explored the same issues but with a focus on examples in the New Zealand context.
- Public Transport Fundamentals (Brisbane, March 2016)
The UITP (International Headquarters) held its first training program in Australia on the basics of public transport systems.
- Revenue Protection Master Class (Melbourne, November 2015)
The Master Class explored best practice and innovation in revenue protection.
- 2nd Young Tranport Professionals Seminar (Sydney, October 2015)
This dynamic seminar explored the big issues facing public transport in the 21st century. Delegates also attended a technical tour of the Syndey Metro Northwest construction works.
- 4th Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, July 2015)
For the fourth year running, the UITPANZ teamed up with TTF to deliver the ATS, the theme of which was Public Transport - Maintaining the Momentum.
- Marketing and Branding Master Class (Brisbane, May 2015)
The Master Class explored innovation and excellence in developing public transport brands and devising quality marketing campaigns to promote public transport use.
- 3rd Annual Performance Conference (Brisbane, October 2014)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Universal Improvement Company to deliver the 3rd Annual Performance Conference in October 2014.
- Customer Experience Master Class (Auckland, October 2014)
The Master Class explored the same issues as the previous Master Class in Sydney but with a focus on examples from New Zealand on how to plan and deliver transport services that focus on the customer.
- 3rd Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, September 2014)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Tourism and Transport Forum (TTF) to deliver the 3rd Australian Transport Summit in Melbourne. The Summit heard from range of Australian and international experts.
- Customer Experience Master Class (Sydney, June 2014)
The Master Class looked at international and local best practice in the area of the customer experience, with a particular focus on how to plan and deliver transport services that focus on the customer.
- UITPANZ Young Transport Professionals Seminar (Brisbane, April 2014)
The mobility needs of young people are diverse and require a range of policy options to be considered as part of a comprehensive approach to transport and mobility planning. This seminar of over 75 participants explored the topic of meeting the mobility needs of young people in Australia and New Zealand.
- Special Event Planning Master Class (Gold Coast, November 2013)
The Master Class explored international and local best practice regarding special event planning, with a particular focus on public transport arrangements for large sporting events, such as the staging of the Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast in 2018.
- 2nd Australian Transport Summit (Melbourne, September 2013)
UITPANZ partnered again with the Tourism and Transport Forum (TTF) to deliver the 2nd Australian Transport Summit in Melbourne. The theme of the Summit was the role of public transport in unlocking the potential of our cities.
- UITPANZ Integrated Transport Planning Forum (Adelaide, August 2013)
This Forum explored the topic of achieving integrated land use and transport planning through a series of speaker and expert panels.
- 2nd Annual Performance Conference (Sydney, June 2013)
The UITPANZ partnered again with the Universal Improvement Company to deliver the 2nd Annual Performance Conference in June 2013.
- Public Transport Service Scheduling Master Class (Hobart, May 2013)
The Master Class successfully examined the topic of public transport scheduling from the perspectives of government, operators and the supply industry through a facilitated and interactive format.
- 12th UITP Asia-Pacific Assembly and Rapid Transit Symposium (Perth, 14 – 16 November 2012)
Over 200 delegates from 12 countries heard from an excellent line up of eminent local and international speakers exploring the key issues around the planning, delivery and operation of rapid transit systems. There were also technical tours of rapid transit projects and initiatives in Perth.
- Real Time Information Master Class (Brisbane, September 2012)
The Real Time Information Master Class adopted an innovative format, bringing together speakers and delegates from a range of organisations and jurisdictions to discuss innovations in real time information systems.
- Australian Transport Summit (Sydney, July 2012)